Thursday, June 11, 2009

Songs in the Key of the Honest Man's Life - The Hangover edition

I have a strong desire to see "The Hangover." That Mike Tyson scene does it for me everytime and the trailer makes me think back to my younger years of kicking it. Back in the day, I would get full on that firewater and just do me. And when I wake up from an evening of sipping the devil's nectar, I would immediately play the following two songs on my stereo. They were just the perfect theme for how I was feeling that morning. I definitely did not want to feel that way again but damn it was a good night. Such a juxtaposition.

It should be noted the Honest Man is showing his diverse music portfolio to the uncultured by having the Chili Peppers joint on here ;-)


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge



Ice Cube - It was a good day

No comments: