Saturday, March 13, 2010

Know Your (Music) History - Who Do You Love


I don't know what's come over the Honest Man lately. I feel like KRS-One, wanting to educate the masses. I decided I will add another recurring piece, entitled "Know Your "Music" History. It's probably b/c I'm tired of folks either thinking rap started with Biggie and 'Pac or think a lot of the new music joints are using original music. Wrong McBoo!

I was watching TV the other day and they broke out Todd Smith's classic "Loungin". They followed it up with the original song from Bernard Wright. The Honest Man has to admit, I totally forgot about Mr. Wright's joint. So I'm part of the problem too haha. Anyways, without further adieu, the FIRST music history lesson ala Honest Man Style

LL Cool J f Total - Loungin' (Remix)




Bernard Wright - Who Do You Love


No comments: