Friday, October 16, 2009

All Aboard



Dear Hater,

What's good fam! It's been a minute since we last chatted. I know, I know you've been doing your best to forget that a certain team in Los Angeles not named the Clippers popped champagne all the way from Pasadena to Inglehood. If you check your calendar, we're two weeks away from the start of the new season. And I'm sure you going here goes this asshole, already starting shit in frickin' preseason...

But you've got me wrong hater. I'm more Martin than Malcolm, more Bush Sr than Bush Jr, more Holyfield than Tyson, well you catch my point. I'm offering you a chance of lifetime. Instead of working against each other, we should be working together on the same team. How about you jump on the Laker Title Train now and we can squash that beef?

What's not to like? Rub elbows with winners, dine with kings and queens instead of franks and beans, find out what's like to be me. Do that and I promise I will "pardon" you for all past wrongdoings: the midnight phone calls, the injury excuse cards that were played when your team lost, and my favorite the horrible misspellings when debating me. Heck, I might even meet you halfway and let you forgive me too. So whaddya say, do we have a deal?

Today's Lesson

This offer will expire the day the NBA regular season starts. Failure to accept will obviously result in the Laker Posse aka D-Lo, the Z-man, Del the Funky Homosapien and host of others having to smash and trash yet again. Be easy..."friend" :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually am not against the Lakers. Just Kobe. Get him off and we might have a deal. I can't stand him.