Monday, January 4, 2010

Chicken Nuggets?!?!





"Bada bap ba baaah, I'm lovin' it" - McDonald's latest theme song

We're only 4 days into the New Year and people are already on some dumb shit. Did you hear about the lady in Ohio? Here's the gist of the situation

"Police say an Ohio woman punched through a McDonald's drive-through window because Chicken McNuggets weren't available."

Seriously? Chicken Nuggets? As Bernie Mac used to say "America, what's wrong with people!?!?" You went to jail over fast food?!?! Not for a loved one, not because you were defending property, but a fuckin' chicken mcnugget?!?! In a weird way, I almost wish ole girl was arrested for peddling blue tops even though that's immoral. But that sounds better than doing time for Mickey D's. I mean can you imagine being in jail with other cats, they ask you what you in for, and you say "I smacked a cat cuz they didn't have Nuggets." Neither can I.

Hell I would have liked it if she stole on the cashier over no more hamburgers. At least we could have called her the Hamburglar. That would have been more appropriate in a twisted sort of way.

Today's Lesson

That lady should have her salad tossed by her cellmates on GP :-). The Honest Man is not feeling this at all. As much as I love Bojangles, no way in hell I'm going to jail over a Bo Berry Biscuit. We losing already America and we not even a week into the New Year.

No comments: