Saturday, January 2, 2010

Songs in the Key of the Honest Man's Life - New Year's 2010 Edition

Happy New Year readers! Usually I would hit you up with my resolution for you to follow. But I did that for ya'll jabronis last year. This time the first post of the year was inspired by satellite radio. By the way, if ya didn't know, satellite radio is the dopest shit on the planet. I invested in it 2 yrs ago and haven't been disappointed...

But I'm getting away from the subject. I was listening to satellite and this joint came on. I forgot how dope this posse cut was. And I imagine my loyal readers have as well. So this is how I'm ringing in 2010. No Plies, No Lil Chris, No Game, no none of that new school shit here. I'm giving you the old school motivational get off yo' ass type shit right here. Drum roll pleaseeeee....

EPMD f K-Solo and Redman - Headbanger


No comments: