Monday, August 16, 2010

The Honest Man is EVERYWHERE!!!



The Honest Man has been slowly building the buzz loyal readers. And my efforts to continue evolving and keeping up with the Digital Age, I have added new ways for you to keep up with me in addition to the blog.

TWITTER:
You can follow me @darealhonestman now. I'm working on providing more frequent thoughts :-)

FACEBOOK:
The Honest Man is on Facebook. Sometimes I even post my blogs out here. But regardless, another step closer to hanging with the Great One (Cue raising eyebrow).

GMAIL: The Honest Man is always about readers' choices. So if you have topics you want to see me speak on, feel free to shoot an email to honestmanhonestviews@gmail.com.

So there you have it! The Honest Man is lock, stock, and barreled, ready to continue taking on the world.

No comments: