Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What the Honest Man is listening to - OMG


After having dinner with my brotha from anotha motha, my '93 Summer Science Institute Road dog, aka my former Crip J-mahn (I see you bruh), he asked me what's up with the music posts on the blog. I was like oh so the people like 'em eh? Let me start posting again :-). It's back beeyotches!!!

Usher f Will.I.Am - OMG

For the record, I'm neither a diehard Usher or diehard Will.I.Am fan. They both have had songs in the past I've dug a lot (Usher - You don't have to call, Black Eye Peas - Joints and Jams), and I got one album a piece from both (Confessions, BEP's first album). BUT this song, no pun intended but OMG. Catchy hook, snazzy beat, makes you wanna go out, sing songs for the kids and start eating candy...O O O O O OO O O O....


No comments: