Friday, August 13, 2010

Weight of the World






I'm not even going to lie to you readers, it's been a rough 2010 personal wise for the Honest Man. In February, I lost my godmother. In March, I lost my aunt. And two weeks ago, I lost my grandfather. Factor in the Honest Man's better half also losing 3 relatives this year, we've been carrying a lot of emotional weight in the household. And when you carry that weight, you typically just shut down and try to find ways to take your mind off things....

So for the past 2 weeks, that's what the Honest Man has been doing. Trying to take my mind off these things and figure out ways to press on. Unfortunately that meant, I wasn't giving the blog the attention that it deserves. God doesn't make mistakes and everything definitely happens for a reason. I appreciate the loyal sticking through with me through thick and thin, which is why I'm being straight up with you.

So hopefully, I'll be churning out the commentary that you love (and sometimes hate) in the near future. As always, stay tuned!

No comments: