Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Goldie Hawn





"It's the Sport of Kings, Better than Diamond Rings...FOOTBALL!" - Wildcats Football Team

Alright today's message has been brought to you by a joint effort of the National Football League and Most Heterosexual Males Club across America. Ladies, Gays, Lesbians, the Heterosexual males who are not members, I mean no offense or you any harm. But seriously do you care about football starting tomorrow? Or at least for the reasons the MHM Club cares :-)? Well if you are offended, maybe my ode will remedy that problem...

"One more day until the circle is complete....
- One more day until pro football kicks off and thus unifying college and pro football games on my tv on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis...

- One more day until I run through the annual rules with my boys when it comes to football and Daddy ("Unless you got a beer in your hand or the house is on fire, don't bother Daddy")

- One more day until I translate my wife's conversations into Charlie Brown language ("Woh woh woh woh woh")

- One more day until I'm checking my fantasy football standings like Tyrone Biggums checks his crack stash

- One more day until I break out the Titans jersey (vintage Eddie George) to celebrate football is back AND my Titans are ready to do work

- One more day until I call up K dawg and start singing "It's the sport of kings, better than diamond rings...."


Just one more day....."


Did that pull a smile on your face? Well if it didn't then tough titty cuz I don't give a shit anyway. Football starts in 24 hours.....

Today's Lesson

Fall. Football. Fun. Faded. Four words that sum up about the total chicanery that's about to happen now that my favorite season is rapidly upon us. And it's definitely better than diamond rings. FOOTBALL (Wildcats)!

No comments: