Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Formal Introduction


My name is The Great Waldini. I’m nobody famous, no one you probably know from back home, back in the day, etc. I’m just plain old Waldini. I’m a thirty something young man with views that I want to share with the rest of the world. Some may view my commentary as harsh but I’ve never been a person to mince words. What I am saying is from my head and my heart. If you are offended in any way by any of my words, I am probably talking about you. How does that old saying go “The truth shall set you free?” Well boys and girls, strap on your seatbelt, and get comfortable because we are going on a long journey.


If you're interested in reading some of my previous work, check The Commission. I'm a regular contributor to the site with my 2 compadres, Gangsta D and Da Realist. Other than that, get ready for a regular dose of yours truly, whenever I feel like it :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

check out the movie zeitgeist, watch it when you are travelling, I'm interested to see your take on that

When are politics gonna be mentioned?

Tom Joyner comments?

Monique Show comments?