Sunday, January 16, 2011

Know Your Role & Shut Your Mouth - Natch tells it like it is!

The Honest Man decided yet again to launch another recurring blog entry. You might be going damn Honest Man, how many recurring blogs are you going to have? Well I thi....it's DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK JABRONI!!! The Honest Man will launch, deactivate, reactivate how ever many recurring themes for as long as the Honest Man wants to. And that's the bottom line, because The Honest Man SAID SO!!!

If you are able to read between the lines in the above paragraph, then you know what this new series is all about. And if you don't get it, no worries. But for those inquiring, it's wrestling related. Being a huge follower, particularly of the old school, I decided I would start posting some of my favorite promos and moments periodically.

Today's kickoff entry is really just an ode to my man the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Back in college, I used to pop in his tape and listen to his promos before I took big test. I get so motivated listening to him kick knowledge, that I in turn, would take that bravado and just go open a can of whoop ass on that same test. And usually the results were positive. So with that in mind, I'm giving you a motivational promo so that others can feel what it's like to be the man and walk that aisle...WOOOOOOO

No comments: