Saturday, January 8, 2011

What the Honest Man is Listening To - Shiny Suit Theory

Wow, I haven't dropped an entry in this series since OCTOBER?? While I'm usually critical of the new music that comes out, I ain't that naive to think nothing good comes out. Besides what I'm about to drop today, I'm feelin' the Eminem-Nicki Minaj collabo, Kid Cudi's joint, that Michael Knight by Wiz Khalifa, you get the gist.

It's no secret, I'm a fan of Jay Electronica. Everything I've heard from him been no less than B+ work. And this new joint isn't any different. A super dope beat backed by equally dope verses from Jay and God emcee Jay Hova. He keeps this up and he'll become part of my homer club (see Kanye, Outkast, Mary J Blige, Sanaa) ha!


Jay Electronica f Jay Z and the Dream - Shiny Suit Theory


No comments: