Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today's Spotlight - Troy Brown vs the World

Ok you got me readers. Yesterday broke a "record" for the Honest Man. I had gone 11 days in a row with a post and I meant to drop one yesterday but was mulling my sorrows over my Volunteers getting their asses beat like some stepchildren by Gawga. But no excuses right? Rain, shine, snow, football blowouts, dirty diapers, runny noses, it don't matter the Honest Man has to come with it.

I wanted to do a lil spotlight on my man Brand Electronica's brother, the infamous Troy Brown. Dude's been an MC for a minute and has been rolling up and down the Atlantic battling cats here and there. So BE drops a new joint on me and I said you know what, the Honest Man is gonna start giving him some pub.

SIDE NOTE: If you got something that you want promoted, let me know, the Honest Man is here to help out those. Who knows, we could be helping out each other. Just don't come with that bullshit. And by bullshit, I mean you come at me with some movie in the mold of say "Bout it Bout it" talking about help me out. I'll help yo ass to the unemployment line.

This is the first time I've seen him do a tag team battle rap but check him out. He's got some witty punchlines in there. Hell I don't even have to guts to jump in an atmosphere like that and try to half ass rhyme. Peep him out, leave ya comments, and look for future spotlights on the man, the myth, and hopefully the legend...Troy Brown!!

No comments: