Sunday, October 3, 2010

What the Honest Man is Listening To - So Appalled

I'm a Kanye homer. Yep I acknowledge he's a jackass and could use some etiquette training but still I'm a homer. And I'm a homer because he's one of the few in hip hop that has a progressive mind. Most find and repeat the same formula album after album, verse after verse. Not Yeezy, dude has a different sound on every album he puts out. And that's why I'm a homer. In case you wondering, other hip hop artists I'm a homer for: Outkast, Jay Z, Lupe Fiasco, Little Brother, Dr. Dre. Probably leaving off a few folks but you get the drift.

So 'Ye and the Jigga man have decided to drop an EP in November along with 'Ye's own personal album so that means Christmas is coming early for the Honest Man. One thing that the wunderkind is doing is releasing a new joint every Friday. One of the joints he dropped and I'm bumpin' is so appalled. SICK beat, just sick. Don't believe me, just listen. And become a Homer in the process. Doh!

Kanye West f Jay Z, Swizz Beatz, RZA, Pusha T, and Cyphi the Prince - So Appalled

No comments: